ASHA Online Conference
March 5-17, 2014
CAPD: Clinical Practices and the Science Behind Them
CAPDOTS™ is delighted to be the Ultimate Sponsor for this ASHA conference that brings together leading scientists and clinicians from around the world to give Audiologists and SLPs access to cutting-edge research and the best treatment approaches for clients coping with central auditory processing disorder (CAPD).
This information packed online event includes access to real-time sessions with conference speakers and post-conference access (for two additional weeks) to: recorded sessions, chat transcripts and discussion boards.
Learn more about how CAPDOTS™ helps clients coping with CAPD in our new video
Earn professional development credits from the convenience of your office or home. Early Bird Registration ends February 26, 2014.
We hope you’ll join us in taking advantage of this unique ASHA learning opportunity.Register Now
This conference covers the latest research and findings on topics including:
- APD Diagnosis: The Advantages and Limitations of APD Assessments
- Auditory and Cognitive Aging and CAPD
- Auditory Interventions for Children with Auditory Processing Disorders
- Auditory Training in Older Adults
- CAPD Diagnosis With the Test-Battery Approach
- Computer-Based Auditory Training
- Developmental and Neuropsychiatric Disorders and CAPD
- Differential Diagnosis of CAPD and ADHD
- Disorders of the Auditory Brain
- How Music Training Impacts Brain and Cognitive Development
- School-Based Services for Students with CAPD
- Underlying Causes of CAPD in Children
- Using Technology to Improve Auditory-Based Learning Deficit Outcomes
Read the session descriptions here.
Earn as many as 2.95 ASHA CEUs (29.5 professional development hours) for this event.