We will be updating our library as time goes on.
- Audiology Must Take its Rightful Place on the Autism Team, by Carol A. Lau, MA (Aud), BA (SP & H th),
The Hearing Journal. Pathways, Feb 2012, Vol 65, No. 2
- “In Autism Spectrum Disorder, Dichotic Listening Training can Help,“ by Frank E. Musiek, PhD., Annette Hurley, PhD., and Inga Denman, The Hearing Journal. Pathways, April 2013, Vol 66, No. 4.
- “Dichotic Interaural Intensity Difference (DIID) Training : A Review of Existing Research and Future Directions”, Musiek, F.E., Weihing, J. & Lau, C. (2008), Journal of Academy of Rehabilitative Audiology, XLI, 51-65.
- “The DIID: A new treatment for APD,” by Frank E. Musiek, PhD, The Hearing Journal, Pathways, July 2004, Vol 57, No. 7.
- Assessment and Management of Central Auditory Processing Disorders in the Educational Setting, Bellis, T.J. (2003), 2nd Ed, Delmar Learning : NY.